Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photo in Watercolor

Photobucket
.
I have Photoshop Elements 9 thanks to mom and I am trying to figure it out. People say it is easy, but for a complete amateur, I am lost. Any helpful hints would be appreciated. I do have a book on the way!  I wanted to add a frame, but never did figure it out. :(
This was an old photo that I took of my garden in Colorado. I have been talking to my friend that was my next door neighbor there. She is having some issues that she is working through, and I have been missing being there. Plus it is really hot where I live back home in the south, and it is still a little cool there.

I thought this flowers were so pretty I had to get down low to snap this shot. It turned out to look really cool. I took this photo using PhotoShop Elements 9 and edited it using the watercolor setting. I loved the way it looked when it was completed.  It was really easy to use and upload on to the internet. I just need to get a book so I can play with this program more.