Monday, June 18, 2012

Fabric Dry Erase Frame

While scanning ideas on Pinterest, I came across this Burlap Dry Erase Board posted by JillRuth. I had everything to make it so I re-made my previous post for a dry erase frame.
It is simple, but I love it in white!


The first thing I did was clean my plastic frame off and use a plastic friendly spray paint to coat it. I sprayed two coats on it and let it dry overnight.




I cut a piece of fabric resembling burlap, but with a tight weave, and placed it in the frame with a piece of card stock behind it to hide the black backboard to the frame.

The only thing I noticed after taking this photo is that there is a little pucker in the bottom right corner. I probably should have taped the fabric around the card stock and backboard for a tighter fit.